Monday, June 10, 2013

Still Not Pregnant

Yesterday was CD1. It sucks, but I handled it pretty well. I didn't cry at all this time. My expectations were just pretty low I guess.

Well, on to cycle 13 I guess. Maybe 13 will be a lucky number for me. I decided to do things a little differently this month. My charts have been kind of screwy the past few cycles. It's been hard to determine which day was my ovulation day. This isn't really a big deal - "they" say that there is a margin of error of a day or two anyway. I guess I'm just worried that if there is an error of a day or two AND my chart is wrong by a day or two, our timing might not be as good as we thought it was.

So this month I'm going to try a different method of temping. I also bought some (expensive!) digital ovulation predictor tests. It seems like my positive OPKs don't always line up with my temperature shift, so I thought maybe I'm not reading them right or something. I figured it was worth a shot to try confirming a positive result on a cheap test with a digital.

Other than that, it's business as usual. I'm going to do my best to just relax and try not to drive myself crazy with the what-ifs. We still have no idea what we're going to do. Every time I'm sure I made up my mind about it, I think of something else and freak out. Do the surgery in August? Skip the surgery and start IUI? Do the surgery right away?

Deep breaths.

For now, the plan is to do nothing until August. No pressure. Just hoping and praying that we get lucky in June or July.

No comments:

Post a Comment