Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Hold It!

I hate OPKs, I really do. I have to pee all the time even when I'm not drinking a ton of water. It's really, really hard for me to make sure I drink enough water AND try to hold my pee long enough to get an accurate result with the OPK.

Most of the time, I don't seem to have a problem testing early in the morning after I've only had my coffee. Sometimes, though, I'm not so lucky. Like this morning. Yesterday, I got a positive on a digital test. This morning, which is only CD11, I fully expected a blaring positive but the wondfo I used was definitely negative. Now I'm just trying to hold it as long as I can so I don't waste a digital on crappy pee. I will be so annoyed if they really are negative and CD11 is ovulation day. Our timing would suck :(

On the other hand, I can't wait to be back in the 2ww. I feel like I've been putting too much pressure on myself again this cycle and I'm ready for a break.

And the whole "cutting back on alcohol" thing? Fuck that. I need a glass of wine. Is it too early for that now?

No comments:

Post a Comment