Friday, August 23, 2013

Off the Bench!

Cycle day ONE bitches!!! 


This is the first time I've been happy to get my period in a long time and I'm going to fucking celebrate it. Today was CD25 before it turned into CD1 which is perfectly "normal" for me. Thank you, body. You may have endometriosis and you many not be able to get pregnant, but thank you for being so dependable. I am so grateful that surgery didn't fuck up my cycle. I mean, I guess there's still time for that but let's just enjoy the moment.

I am so pumped to be off the bench. I feel like this is the first time since we started TTC that we may actually have a chance. We have a meeting with Dr. M two weeks from today. At that point, I should just be starting the TWW. We'll be able to come up with a plan for next cycle so even if things don't work out for us this month, I feel like there is hope for us. After 13 months and 15 cycles of nothing, we're finally taking steps in the right direction.

Bonus: I'm feeling pretty good, all things considered. I have heard that the first post-surgery period can be absolute hell and that it can take a few months to notice an improvement in your pre-surgery symptoms, but right now my cramps are non-existent to mild. Let's see how long that holds up.


2 comments:

  1. Woo hoo!! Glad you're feeling pretty good and AF showed up on time :)
    Keeping my fx for you this cycle!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have no idea how hard I am praying for you. So glad to hear you're excited and that your body was dependable! <3

    ReplyDelete