Sunday, July 20, 2014

14 weeks

Today I'm leaving to go on vacation with my family for the week! I am so happy that I get to spend some more time with my family. I'm also really excited about all of the yummy boardwalk food. French fries!!! Fresh-squeezed lemonade! I hope I don't lose all self-control this week. I'll eat some extra fruit to balance it out. 


Stalk you all next week!

How far along: 14 weeks! Baby is the size of a lemon - about 3.5 inches long. I think baby can start making faces around this week. 

Physical symptoms: Fatigue and hideous hip pain. I keep thinking I've found the magic cure, but then it comes back after a few days. Also, I've been having really disturbing dreams usually involving murder.       

Total Weight Gain/Loss: +0.8 lbs

Maternity clothes: I'm still getting by in my regular clothes.     

Stretch marks: None that I've noticed.

Sleep: See physical symptoms - what do you think?

Best moment of the week: Making our first baby-related purchase! It was exciting and made this is all feel so real. 

Movement: Nothing yet!

Food cravings/aversions: No cravings out of the ordinary. I'm starting to hate fruit again, which was normal for me pre-pregnancy. I still cannot look at, smell, or think about scrambled eggs.

Sex: Not sure yet.

Labor signs: Not yet, thankfully.

Belly button: Still in.

What I miss: I miss not thinking about everything I eat. I had a pretty healthy diet before, but I worry about more specific things now. Did I have enough calcium? How many servings of fruits and vegetables did I have? Was that too much sugar?

What I am looking forward to: Vacation! And also the 16 week blood work and integrated screen results. But that's not until August 6th (plus a week for results). 

Milestones: I'm still pregnant.

5 comments:

  1. Yay Ana! Enjoy your vacation and yummy boardwalk food! And, uh... I'll forgive you for not including a pic this week. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great vacation!! And yay for making your first baby purchase! That's so exciting :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a wonderful vacation! I worry about what I eat, too, but try to give yourself a little break while on your trip :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, you have a lemon! I also think often about how many servings of things I've had each day, man it's hard to keep track and get it all in! Hope you have a fantastic vacation with your family!! And unlike Teej, I demand a picture upon your return - don't hold out on us :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY for 14 weeks! Second trimester -- woot woot!

    ReplyDelete