Sunday, November 30, 2014

33 weeks

How far along: 33 weeks 

Countdown to EDD: 7 weeks/49 days - less than 50!

Baby is the size of a: Durian fruit. Oh right, one of those. Baby is keeping his eyes open now and continuing to practice breathing and swallowing. And still getting hiccups all the time!

Physical symptoms: General discomfort and heartburn/reflux. Is that the same thing? I thought I've had heartburn before but that doesn't even compare to what I've been getting lately. Time to give up the buffalo chicken :(


Mood: Fine   

Total Weight Gain/Loss:  Did you really think I would check my weight the weekend after Thanksgiving? All I know is that my meal was delicious and I ate leftovers for days. There might have been a bacon cheeseburger the night before Thanksgiving too. Oops.

Maternity clothes: Mostly, except for my new favorite yoga pants which are regular.      

Sleep: Not too bad except for last night's reflux incident. I think I'm going to try sleeping in a sitting position to avoid that.

Best moment of the week: Thanksgiving was great! It was so nice to spend time alone with Seth and my pups.

Movement: It feels like he's trying to find an escape route. He's moving in every possible direction at once which is fun.

Food cravings/aversions: French fries. Why are carbs so fucking delicious??

Sex: Boy

Labor signs: Nope

What I miss: Beer looked really good this week.

What I am looking forward to: Reaching 34 weeks, growth scan next week and my parents visiting in two weeks!

Milestones: Next one is 34 weeks, according to me.


Showing yet: Yes. 

3 comments:

  1. Looking good, mama!! Glad you had a nice Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOO girl I hear you on the french fries - last night I kept dippping mine in ketchup and ranch sauce and I'm pretty sure my husband's friends were silently judging me. You still look great!!! And 34 is a huge milestone, so glad you are almost there :)

    ReplyDelete