Friday, September 6, 2013

Friday! Friday!

Finally! I am so happy that today is Friday. I haven't adjusted to my new work schedule yet. Every morning when I wake up, my eyes are bright red and I feel like I only got one or two hours of sleep. I need about ten to feel normal. This is going to be me at 2:00 PM today:


As a bonus, my FIL's GF is taking me to get a mani/pedi this afternoon and then FIL is taking us to the Melting Pot for dinner! I am so pumped. It would be awesome if I could fit a nap in there too.

Oh and as a double (or triple?) bonus - FF gave me CH's this morning. 


Woohoo! My first two week wait since the surgery. I'm feeling pretty good, mentally and physically too. I had 2 or 3 days towards the beginning of my cycle where I felt the same sharp pain on my left side that I always have, but I didn't have any major pains around ovulation - just some minor, what I would imagine to be "normal", aches.

This should be a really easy 2ww too. I spoke to Justine yesterday and I'm going to have blood work done on Tuesday (7 dpo) to check my progesterone levels. Even though I know that doesn't rule out LUFs (which is more common in people with endo than those without) I think it will make me feel better if I have good results. Then on Wednesday, Seth and I are going to Honduras to visit my BIL, SIL, and my new niece! I'm so excited about that. We'll be there from 8 dpo - 12dpo so it will be a nice distraction as well. I'm considering leaving the HPTs at home so that I don't torture myself. We'll see though - I'm not making myself any promises yet.

I hope everybody has a nice weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment