Sunday, September 14, 2014

22 weeks


I had a great week. First, I put the crib together. It was really easy (thanks, Ikea) and it looks great! 

Next, I bought some really awesome tunic sweaters (Old Navy, regular women's). They are so soft and comfortable and they'll be perfect with leggings throughout the fall and winter down here. Plus they were only $21 each! 

And finally - my first stranger asked if I was pregnant!! I have a 59 year old man student and he guessed that I was 3 or 4 months along (I'm almost 5 months - ahh). It made me so happy. I've been waiting over two weeks to be able to say "Yes, I am pregnant". 

Oh yeah, I also left the lights on in my car during my 3.5 hours class. Somehow, the car started and I got home, but when we got in the car later that day it was dead and had to be replaced. I guess I got very lucky at work!



How far along: 22 weeks 


Countdown to EDD: 18 weeks/126 days

Baby is the size of a: Papaya - almost a foot long! 

Physical symptoms: Nothing new. I've been pretty tired this week though.


Mood: Fine.    

Total Weight Gain/Loss:  I didn't check. Instead, I had three (small) Pillsbury cinnamon rolls. For my second breakfast.

Maternity clothes: Still not needed, but sometimes I'll wear a maternity tee or tank.     

Sleep: Could be better, could be worse.

Best moment of the week: The invites for my baby shower were 
mailed this week!

Movement: Still awesome! Laying in bed with my hand over my belly is my new favorite hobby.

Food cravings/aversions: French fries

Sex: Boy

Labor signs: Nope

What I miss: Having a left hip that doesn't hurt all night long

What I am looking forward to: September 28th - it's viability day and my baby shower!

Milestones: I'm still pregnant.


Showing yet: Yes! (Trying on one of my new sweaters. It looks better when I'm not doing weird things with my arms.) 

8 comments:

  1. You've popped!!! ADORABLE!
    PS: Second breakfast is my favorite meal of the day :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Edit: Ok so obviously you popped before now but your bump just looks so damn cute in this pic! I got excited.

      Delete
  2. Second breakfast!!! You have no idea how relieved I am that I'm not he only one having it. And you still look great! I love that feeling when you finally get a "real" belly and you're not just guessing where your baby is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so cute! Happy to hear you are doing well and that you got the crib put together, I'm impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You and your bump look so beautiful! Yay for getting the crib together and those invites out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this post! First, you look awesome, lady! Your bump is just so adorable! Congrats on getting the crib put together, that's impressive, and yay for shower invites!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look so good Ana!!! I love it. So exciting that your baby shower is coming on v-day! perfect day to have it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look great! Such a cute little bump! I am glad you had such a great week! I am sure it feels good to have the crib put together.

    ReplyDelete