Sunday, June 1, 2014

7 weeks

I don't know if I'll remember to keep up with these check-ins, but I'm going to try. It might feel good to celebrate another week being pregnant. Maybe it will help with the nerves and my inability to trust that this is real.

How far along: 7 weeks!

Physical symptoms: Fatigue, nausea, headaches, overactive bladder, and extreme hunger.        

Total Weight Gain/Loss:  Down one pound (back to pre-IVF weight)

Maternity clothes:  Not necessary. I hate wearing pants, but that's nothing new for me.

Stretch marks:  I doubt it, but I haven't been looking for them.

Sleep: Sleeping through the night is impossible, but I'm on summer schedule so I can take plenty of naps!

Best moment of the week: Seeing the baby's heartbeat and hearing that he/she is growing right on track!

Movement: Nope. I think the baby will be starting to move soon, but I won't feel it for awhile.

Food cravings: None. Despite being hungry all the time, nothing sounds good to me.

Sex: Too soon to tell.

Labor signs: None.

Belly button: Same as usual. I'm freaked out about what will happen to a belly button that has been re-opened during surgery.

What I miss: Exercise. I'm still benched.

What I am looking forward to: Our next ultrasound (about 10 days from now) and exercise.

Milestones: I guess seeing the baby's heartbeat is a milestone.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this! The exercise restrictions really bugged me too. Hope you can workout again soon. So glad to hear your little bean is growing right on track! <3

    ReplyDelete